Saturday, April 14, 2007

Learn How to Stand but Don't Crawl





My poor sweetheart still don't crawl at 9 mth plus.... oh dear!!! Can anyone tell me why???

On last week, we are so suprise that he could able to stand and sit on his own from lie down position. When he was inside the baby cot, he could able to sit up and also stand with both hand pull the side of the cot. The most amazing things happen yesterday night is.... he could able to stand with the back lean on the wall, without hold on any object. He really shocked me very much.... I scared he will lose the balancing and fall down to the floor.

Oh dear.... now I feel so sweet to see him every morning when I wake up and every evening when come back from office. But when take care of him full time, oh gosh!!!! almost fainted.