The trip was really a wonderful and memorable for Yishion. Depart from school around 9am. He travel on Aunty Lisa Car's.
During evening, mummy pick-up him as usual from the school. Once I press the bell, he immediately hop to the door and shouted "Mummy" so loud. After teacher took the key and open the door, he run out and say "Mummy, butterfly farm,... So Happy...". Then I asked him to go take bag and wear the shoe first... so he follow....but mummy can see from his face that he are super happy with the trip.
We went back to office to pick-up daddy. While inside the car, he non-stop explaining the whole trip story to me. I was quite amazed that he can explain it so clear... Even, Daimen (his school mates) step and poke those butterflies, he also can explain to me. He even describe and tell what butterfly park have.. eg: many butterfly, monkeys, flowers, fish and garden.
From that moments start, mummy felt that this little boy has grown up if compared with last time Zoo Negara Trip experience.