Last weekend, mummy was very braved!!! Hahahahah!!!
Actually, I went there to do measurement for a hoarding sign (beside BBQ Chicken). So, no one take care of Yishion (all aunties went back to hometown). So I decided to bring him together.
Once reached, I rented the kiddies cabby for him. So, I bring him towards the shop. He was very clever boy, he sit on and wait for me to take measurement.... I was proud of him as I think he understand that I am doing work.
After finish my work, I bring him shop around for Xmas present. We manage to buy present for Keat Uncle. Then he discover that on the concourse area, there was magic performance by clown. He was very excited! We was there watching the show almost 30mins.
Finish the show, we went to a Penang restaurant for lunch... after that we went home as Yishion start to tired.