Last weekend, we headed to the brand new kids gym funland (Critterland) for wonderful fun time. In the year end 2009, as I promise Yishion that when it is opening and he is clever enough then I'll bring him and Jerene to play there.
In the website I've search that is a wonderful playland for kids and also for adults and I'd planned to go for fun with those silly sisters, nephew and niece. Saturday morning after breakfast, we heading to The Heritage to search for price and condition. Two little kids have no patient to go inside for fun. That's a nice place I can say for kids and for adults as well. All of us have fun there especially for Yishion and Jerene.
However, due to the scaring made by 3rd Yiyi and Jerene, Yishion has a scary mare when his nap after that. He cried non stop when he woke up suddenly in his nap as her mummy went for facial treatment and he couldn't saw his mum. Really terrible evening for me that sleep with him....